As part of our ongoing commitment to give our participants access to the best theories and the best international practices, we at the Centre for International and Advanced Professional Studies have forged, and will continue to forge, close and productive relationships with a variety of private and public institutions throughout the world.
These organisations are essential to the excellence of CIAPS. They support us financially and provide our staff and students with valuable industry experience, allowing us operate in their organisations worldwide, gather case studies and analyse data. In return, we provide them with the opportunity to work with a world class faculty and a body of bright, creative and committed students.
Establishing a partnership between your organisation and CIAPS gives the benefit of having connections that add value to your growth and reinforce rigorous strategic planning.
Our staff and students are not just a pool of talented students and professionals; they are also your potential premium partners, clients and employees.
Partnership with us also allows you to promote your organisation’s profile and be involved at all stages in our centre’s development. As a partner, you will have the opportunity of meeting our dynamic and innovative community of staff and student, presenting projects, career opportunities, supporting them through merit-based and mobility scholarships, offering them internships, organising recruitment events, etc.
We are committed to granting visibility to our partner organisations amongst the staff and student body and in our promotional material, and to mention them as partners in the centre’s major projects and events. CIAPS partnership and corporate relationships office is here to help you:
- Establish a tailored partnership between your organisation and CIAPS
- Commission bespoke services for your organisation (research, surveys, testing etc.)
- Create, offer and promote merit-based scholarships in your name
- Promote your internship offers
- Promote your job offers to our graduates and future graduates
- Benefit from our advice and economic studies services provided by our staff and students within the framework of CIAPS Projects
- Access the use of CIAPS facilities for meetings, conferences, receptions etc.