“ Very soon, only the dead will not be active online …” Anthony A. Kila
With the smartness of our telephones, it is getting more and more difficult to find people who are totally offline.
Most people as a matter of fact get their information online, many now buy, sell, relate and even complain online.
The question for organisations and professionals is how do we manage this digital presence? Can we find and manage our potential and present clients online? Can we use the digital medium to save cost and time, can we avoid social media being used against us?
This CIAPS Digital Media Management Certificate course is aimed at those interested in tapping into the world’s single most dominant and persuasive marketing and communication tool.
It is ideal for Business Owners, Managers, Media Practitioners, Business Developments Professionals, PR Managers, Customer and Relationship Managers.
The programme is rigorous, interactive and very engaging, it is strongly recommended that participants come with questions and issues relating to specific problems they have to deal with in managing social media.
Participants will leave the programme with a clear idea of:
- How to create and manage Google +page and using it to connect with other platforms
- Creating professional Facebook pages and using to build audience and promote brands products and services.
- How to find and manage the right audience on LinkedIn
- Using Twitter to promote Brands, Projects and Products
- Marketing, and Communicating on YouTube.
- Techniques for using Instagram to promote Brands, Projects and Products
- Strategies for creating engaging and productive Blog contents
- Google Analytics and other Monitoring Tools : SEO, Social Reports, Tracking etc.
- Venue: CIAPS 21 Adekunle Fajuyi Crescent off Adeniyi Jones Ikeja Lagos.
- Date: Wednesday 22nd to Thursday 23rdAugust 2018
- Time: 9 am prompt
Fees Cost per Delegate is 65,000 Naira. This includes:
*Course Materials *Certificate *Tuition *Refreshment Served by Lo Sfizio
To Participate you can click here or call 013428624 or 09022442197