Business Development Officer at Goldmac Consulting
Summary: Business development, growth and revenue generation.
- Research, develop and implement the business’s marketing strategy
- Create and roll out marketing initiatives to promote sales
- Proactively initiate and develop relationships with new and existing clients & suppliers
- Financial Strategy and Administration: produce regular sales reports of past and future activities, set budgets and look at ways to improve the financial performance of the private and branded events.
- Strategy and Development- The development of creative and ambitious yearly strategies to achieve and exceed budget figures for each financial year.
- Increase brand awareness and gain new clients
- Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Managing, organizing and overseeing the CRO’s business itinerary.
- Responsible for routine administrative tasks
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Fill out the form below