Job Opening: Sales Executive, EDTECH SOLUTIONS
About the Company
At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people are passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent, to join our team.
Discovering and pursuing and closing new sales prospects, negotiating and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Proactively sell uLesson in homes, offices, events and other clusters.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and referral-based strategies.
- Manage relationships with Educators, Parents, Learners and Retailers in territory defined and agreed by the company.
- Administer assessment to learners to determine baseline academic performance.
- Understand Parent/Learner desired outcomes and how to leverage technologies to assist in optimization.
- Develop and submit comprehensive proposals based on assessed needs of potential clients.
- Lead the overall process of setting an established price for the customer and lead the process of working to a final agreed-upon amount upon request from the customer.
- Using a consultative selling approach to properly qualify and align the needs of the customers.
- Present the highest level of professionalism and passion through presentations, marketing materials/events, quotes & proposals.
- Compiling and presenting sales reports.
- Performing other duties as may be required.
Location and Line Management:
- This position is available nationwide and will be reporting to VP Enterprise Sales.
Skills and Qualification
- Ability to communicate in English and at least 1 local language.
- Strong interpersonal skills, empathy and ability to communicate with learners, parents and other stakeholders.
- At least basic level understanding of computers and mobile device specifications.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Excellent presentation skills in both large and small groups.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.