External Advert: Nestle Nigeria technical training programme – Agbara Factory
Nestlé is the largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company worldwide. As part of our commitment to developing young talent in Africa, Nestlé Nigeria is seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young female individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive polyvalent 18-month training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Center in Agbara, Ogun state.
Our commitment towards Diversity and Inclusion in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), will give priority consideration to qualified female applicants.
- The programme will last for 18 months.
- Trainees will be engaged in robust theoretical and practical training.
- Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory locations
- Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
The programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations,
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestlé Certificate of Participation. In addition, trainees will undergo certification with City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering Diploma 3, 4 and 5.
The state-of-the-art Centre is located within the Nestlé Agbara Factory. It is equipped with modern classrooms, standard library, computer room,
electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications not earlier than 2017.
A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
B. In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and Qualified Candidates should submit their application electronically to email@example.com using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below.
Candidates should apply for admission only once.
We will only consider electronic applications and contact only short-listed candidates.
Please ensure that e-mail address(es) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
Application closes on Friday 6th November 2020.
Note: Trainees are not Nestlé employees and the training program is not a pre-employment program.
Factory Human Resources Manager