Corporate Governance Risk Management and Compliance
This Master Class Programme is an initiative of the Business Club Ikeja in collaboration with the Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies. (CIAPS)
The programme is conceived as a precursor to building potentials in organisations and it has been designed bearing in mind the need of and with a lot of inputs from Company Chairmen and Directors, Regulators and Potential Investors and Partners as well as Vendors and Clients.
It will be an opportunity to share direct and inside tips about our ever-moving role of people management.
Key Areas to be covered in this programme include:
- Exploring the true Nature of Risk Management and its Application Organisations
- Strategies for identifying and Maintaining Appropriate Corporate Governance
- Analysis of Risk Management Process
- Techniques for Translating Corporate Governance into Profit
- Communicating Corporate Governance and Risk Management Internally and Externally.
By the end of this programme, participants should:
- Have a clear understating of the implications of Risk Management and Corporate Governance in an organisation.
- Be able to identify and maintain the Appropriate Corporate Governance
- Capable of Understanding and using specific tools to provide effective Risk Management Process
- Be able to set out plans to transform Corporate Governance into Profit
- Capable of Identifying Tools and Techniques for communicating Governance and Risk Management
- Identify the benefits of building & fostering trust with employees
The Programme will take place at the Business Club Ikeja
Venue: Business Club Ikeja – Hakeem Balogun Street, CBD Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
Date and Time: Wednesday, 27 November 2019. From 9 am
- Course Materials
- Breakfast & Lunch
Cost of the programme for Members of Business Club Ikeja per Table is N120,000 Naira.
Cost of the programme for Non-members of Business Club Ikeja per Table is N200,000 Naira.
A table is for 4 delegates per company
For reservation and further enquiries please
Call the Business Club on 08038464098 or 09022442197