Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage – A CIAPS Masterclass
…In the end, what kills or makes an organisation is its competitive advantage compared to peers …” – Anthony A Kila
The main purpose of the masterclass’ “Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage”, is to help create Managers and Supervisors that can improve performances in their departments and activities of their companies as a whole.
This is an initiative of CIAPS with input from the Washington Institute for Strategic & Development Studies and the Business Club of London.
It is aimed at experienced and new Managers, as well as Supervisors, whose tasks include planning, implementing or supervising activities aimed at increasing revenue and improving services or production of their organisation.
This Executive Masterclass is crucial to all those that want to improve their performance and those who are new to the role but want to reach high levels.
The programme has been designed bearing in mind the need of and with a lot of input from users and buyers who have changed providers due to perceived unsatisfactory performance and sensibility. We have also gathered information from Organisations that have gained customers and new businesses from disgruntled customers.
It will also be an opportunity to share direct and inside tips about our ever-moving sectors.
Content of Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage
Key Areas to be covered in this programme include:
- Understanding Competitive Edge within and beyond your organisation
- Elements of Strategic Planning
- Limited Resources and Strategic Management
- Techniques for getting the best of people and technology
- Delegation, Negotiations and Influence
- Working with Management Team
By the end of this programme, participants will go back to their work places with clear ideas on how to improve performance in their departments and how to better assist their companies in achieving results.
- Have a good understanding of the nature and process of strategic planning and monitoring of activities.
- Know how to use modern methods and technology to manage tasks and activities of an efficient office
- Have a good understanding of how to delegate, negotiate and influence in and out of a working environment
- Have a good idea of how to absorb, communicate, implement and evaluate strategic plans
- Have gained valuable insight from top experience international practitioners
Programs at CIAPS go far beyond the basic transmission of skills and theories; these offerings provide applicable lessons in the classroom that can be implemented successfully within your organisations.
Venue: CIAPS – 3 Adekunle Fajuyi Crescent, (come in through Olutoye Cresent), off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Date and Time: Thursday, October 10, 2019. From 9.00am prompt.
- Course Materials
- Workshop Session
- Meals delivered by Lo Sifzio
Cost for the programme per delegate is 150 USD (55,000 Naira).
Early Bird Booking 20% Discounts for Bookings done before October 1, 2019
Group of 2 to 5 people 15% Discount
Group of 6 upwards 20% Discount
For reservation, group bookings and further enquiries, please fill the form below or Call us on +2349022442197 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org