Emotional Intelligence for Managers – A Masterclass for Staff and Client Management
“Emotional intelligence is the brain of the heart and the heart of the brain.”
– Anthony Kila
This Master Class Programme is an initiative of the Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) with input from ECAPS Cambridge and the International Society for Emotional Intelligence.
The programme is conceived as a fundamental tool for effective people management and business performance and it has been designed bearing in mind the needs of and with a lot of input from Managers, Supervisors, Customers, Vendors and Regulators.
This Emotional Intelligence Masterclass is for Managers and Supervisors, Salespeople and Relationship Officers, HR Staff and Customer Services Officers.
A main goal of the programme is to contribute to the making of professionals that can tap into the formidable tool of Emotional Intelligence to efficiently and effectively manage people, grow revenue reduce cost and increase profile and performance in their operations. It will also be an opportunity to network and share direct and inside tips with experts and peers from various sectors and industries.
Key Areas to be covered in this programme include:
- Analyzing the Essence of and Importance of Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Relevant Categories of Emotional Intelligence to Business and Management
- Competency Building Emotional Intelligence
- Practical Application of Emotional Intelligence in Professional Environment
- Self-awareness Technique
- Self-Motivation Technique
- Emotional Intelligence and Communication Skills
- Social Management and Responsibility
- Self-Regulation and Management Technique
By the end of this programme, participants will:
- Be able to Understand and evaluate the impact of Emotional Intelligence
- Know how to deploy Emotional Intelligence to manage people
- Capable of using Emotional Intelligence to increase sales
- Capable of Identifying the benefits of having higher emotional intelligence
- Capable of using emotional intelligence to manage crises and conflict
- Understand the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence
- Be able to define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation
Venue: CIAPS 3B Adekunle Fajuyi Crescent (come in through Olutoye Cresent), off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Date and Time: Thursday 29 August 2019. From 9.30am prompt.
- Course Materials
- Workshop Session
- Cocktail delivered by Lo Sifzio
Cost for the programme per delegate is 210 USD (75,000 Naira).
Early Bird Booking 20% Discounts for Bookings done before August 20, 2019
Group of 2 to 5 people 15% Discount
Group of 6 upwards 20% Discount
For reservation, group bookings and further enquiries, please fill the form below or Call us on +2349022442197 or send a message using email@example.com