Yorùbá Language Experts Needed for Research and Writing Project
CIAPS invites applications from qualified Yorùbá language experts with good computer skills.
A New Project by CIAPS Press needs
- 2 Assistant Editors
- 8 Researchers and Writers
Candidates must have
- A Bachelors or equivalent degree, College of Education Graduates will be considered.
- Excellent command of the English and Yorùbá Languages
- Good Computer Skills and
- Ability to type in Yorùbá
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Love for teaching and learning
- Resilience and stability
- Integrity and respect for others
- Clear passion for fact-finding and respect for readers
Please send your CV and Cover Letter showing how you meet the above listed requirements and how you heard about this announcement by filling the form below.
Please note that only candidates that meet such requirements will considered for further interactions.