Kano Specialist Hospitals now recruiting
Northfield Health Services – the private managers of Kano State Ultra-Modern Specialist Hospitals (Muhammadu Buhari Specialist Hospital and Khalifa Sheikh Isyaku Rabiu Paediatric Specialist Hospital) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
1) Medical Doctors – Full time / Locum Consultants (all specialities) and Medical Officers
2) Nurses, Midwives and Clinical Assistants – various grades
3) Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
4) Laboratory Scientists and Technicians
5) Admin and IT Staffs – various grades
7) Chief Security Officer
8) Accountants and Cashiers
9) Other supporting staffs such as medical record officers, porters etc.
Applications preferably by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, CVs can be submitted in person to: Human Resources Department, Muhammadu Buhari Specialist Hospital, Sardauna Crescent, Giginyu Quarters, Kano.
Salary packages will be competitive with an opportunity to work in state of the art medical facilities with fully integrated electronic Hospital Management Information System.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Those applying for locum and part-time positions should clearly state this in their covering letter.
Applications closing date: 31 September 2018