Vacancy in the Automobile Industry
Position: Technical Instructor
Job Location: Lagos
Position Overview: The position holder develops and manages training and provides technical support on complex mechatronic-related jobs.
- Plans, coordinates, schedule and carry our technical trainings
- Communicates technical information from the Manufacturer to Technicians
- Develops, produces and distributes training schedules on-line and in writing
- Develops, evaluates and assembles training modules, materials and handouts
- Interview or participate in evaluation process, provides follow-up support and further training assessment.
(b) Technical Support
- Provides technical support to workshop, dealers and customers.
- Diagnosis complex technical problems.
- Interacts with Technicians to ensure quality level of job carried out in the workshop
- Adheres to and enforces policies, rules and regulations relating to technology use.
- Continuous quality improvement
- Researches technical manuals, guides, websites and user groups; contacts manufacturers to answer user questions and relate the information to Team Leaders to solve technical problems.
- Performs diagnostics on computers and related equipment.
- Initiates and follows up warranty claims with manufacturer
Required Skills and Experience
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- Between 5-8 years relevant post NYSC experience
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Ability to learn global standard on work ethics and practice.
CV and cover letter to email@example.com with a copy to plaza.bkocitadel.com latest February 15, 2018. Please put “Technical Instructor” as subject heading.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.