Application forms for the Lagos State’s 2016/2017 Bursary Award are available online at www.lagosscholarship.org for students in Tertiary Institutions all over the country will close on Friday, November 18th, 2016.
Each applicant is expected to pay and obtain a receipt, of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only, while Law School/Maritime Academy students are to pay Two Thousand (N2,000) only.
Payment should be made at the Office of the Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, Room 314, the Secretariat Alausa, Ikeja. Thereafter, scratch cards should be obtained at the Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board, 254 Ipaja Road, beside NYSC Orientation Camp, Agege on presentation of the above mentioned receipt.
Duly completed application forms must be brought and submitted with photocopies of all documents required by the Board at the interview venues.
- Evidence of indigeneship from:-
- An Oba and (b) Local Government Council
- Current Letter of Admission 3. Student’s Identity Card
- Birth Certificate 5. Academic Certificates obtained
- JAMB result slip
- Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASSRA)
Identification card of the applicant.
- Parents or guardian’s Tax clearance.
Any other documentary evidence.
Read more at LAGOS STATE 2016/2017 BURSARY AWARD